- Ground Organic Turkey
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup veggie broth
- Garlic powder
- Dried onion flakes
- Salt free multi spice (available in any grocery store)
- The ratio of turkey to bread should be 2/3 to 1/3, so you can make this in any quantity.
- Chop the bread finely, place in a large bowl. Add the broth and mix the two together until the bread softens. You may need to add more or less broth depending upon the bread you are using.
- Add the ground turkey and mix.
- Add onion and spices
- Whisk the egg and add to the mixture
- Roll the mixture into small balls or use a small scoop and place them in some olive oil in a heated skillet.
- Turn until browned on all sides.
- They are good alone on a salad or in a red sauce over pasta!