Banana Buckwheat Pancakes
- egg – whisked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ cup organic buckwheat flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 Himalayan sea salt
- 1 medium sized ripe banana chopped or chunked (your preference)
- Whisk egg and oil together add some of the milk and some of the buckwheat flour. Add the remainder of the milk. To the remaining flour add the salt and baking powder. Add to the mixture. Add banana and mix.
- In a heated skillet with a little olive oil, spoon the mixture in medium sized pancakes. Turn when brown.
- Drizzle maple syrup or warmed fruit compote on top. Serve hot or reheat in the toaster.