Gluten Free Almond Bread with Capers
- 2 cups (225 g) almond flour.
- 6 tablespoons (48 g) arrowroot starch.
- 4 tablespoons (40 g) golden flaxseed meal.
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) tapioca starch.
- 1/8 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 ½ tsps diced capers
- ½ cup water
- 2 TBSPS olive oil
- 2 TBSPS apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and combine
- Pour into a bread pan brushed with olive oil
- Bake for 1 hour or until edges begin to pull away from the pan
- 350 degree oven
- This makes a nice savory bread you can toast and use in sandwiches.