Flourless Brownie Recipe
Did you know brownies were created here in the U.S. at the end of the 19th century? I used to love brownies and miss them as a chocolaty treat these days.
I just found this flourless brownie recipe from Sugar-Free Mom (picture is above) that I am going to try and wanted to share. The only change I will make is to use 72% Chocolate I buy from Trader Joe’s and eliminate the stevia which I don ‘t use.
Here’s the recipe below…Let me know if you make any changes and how you like it!
Helping You Achieve Major Wellness in Your Life!
Cheryl Major, CNWC
Fudgey Flourless Chocolate Brownies [Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free]
Author: Brenda Bennett | Sugar-Free Mom
- Serves: 16
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 146
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 16.3g
- Sugar: 1.7g
- Sodium: 79mg
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 45 mins
- 1 1/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips or (carob chips or grain sweetened chocolate chips)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup carob powder or cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8 by 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Process all ingredients in afood processor until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment paper in baking dish and smooth out batter to edges of dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out perfectly clean.
- Mine were perfect at 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire wrack for 10 minutes then remove by holding edges of parchment paper and lifting out.
- Transfer onto a wire rack to cool before slicing on acutting board.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: 4*
Total Carbs 16.3 minus 4.2 Fiber grams equals 12.3 NET CARBS