Wild Salmon with Mushrooms, Black Beans & Tomatoes
- Wild King Salmon (allow 1/4 lb for each person), skinned and cubed
- 1 can organic tomatoes
- 1 can organic black beans
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 5 Shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 5 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- sea salt
- white wine
- vegetable broth
- Saute the mushrooms and onions, deglazing a couple of times with white wine
- Create a hot spot by moving the cooked onions and mushrooms to the side of the skillet and add a little oil in the cleared area to saute the garlic
- Mix the sauteed garlic in with the onions and mushrooms, add some salt and pepper to taste
- Add the beans and tomatoes, some white wine and vegetable broth, then cover
- Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the cubed salmon and cover.
- Simmer until the salmon flakes and serve over pasta.
- Simple, easy and really delicious!