Basic Vegetarian Dish
- 2 TBSPS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 medium mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp pepperoncini (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 can white beans (rinsed well)
- 1 can pinto beans (you can use other types of beans...)
- 1/2 package organic frozen spinach (or fresh if you have it)
- Saute the onions and mushrooms in olive oil
- Deglaze with a little of the white wine
- Add spices and stir
- Add frozen spinach, wine and broth
- Cover and simmer on low
- Add rinsed beans.
- Add spices as needed to taste and additional liquid if dry.
- Serve over pasta, wild or black rice.