Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions
- 1 medium to large onion sliced
- 4 large mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Minced garlic 2 cloves or to taste
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- dried dill or parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tin capers rolled with anchovies (optional)
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sautee the onions on medium heat
- Add sliced mushrooms and continue to sautee.
- Deglaze with some of the white wine
- Add minced garlic
- Add the entire tin of anchovies
- Add seasonings and the remaining white wine
- This is what I use as a basis for most of my meals. Onions, mushrooms and garlic are so healthy for you as well as being really delicious!