Easy Socca Recipe
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tsps dried onion flakes or powder
- 1 tsp dried garlic powder
- 2 tbsps ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 heaping tbsps hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp olive, avocado or coconut oil
- (optional - 1/4 cup diced calamata olives)
- Add flavorings and seeds to the flour in a large bowl. Then add water and oil and whisk until blended. Mix in 1/2 of the diced olives.
- Brush a large heated skillet (I use a 10 inch cast iron skillet) with olive, avocado or coconut oil and add the mixture. Spread the remaining olives over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for an hour and 40 minutes. Remove and place on a rack to cool.
- Enjoy your gluten free bread alternative treat with almond butter or hommus!